User Interface (UI) Improvements
Add support for suffix pass-through for ARKs
Application Programming Interface (API) Improvements
Add a rule-based batch processing facility to EZID; implement using JSON:API with an eye towards eventually supporting JSON across the entire EZID API
- Add Schema.org support for public ARK identifiers having metadata to enhance their discovery.
Add EZID support for suffix pass-through.
Implement OAI-PMH for n2t.
- Release new Compact Identifier service.
Complete implementation of N2T’s and EZID’s high availability (HA) server architecture for reliability and redundancy.
Community and outreach objectives
- Support clients' transitions to other DOI providers.
- Work with partners to explore support for hard identifier-related problems, such as long lists of authors, contributors, etc., or multiple destinations for resolution, by engaging in community discussions, collaborating in projects, and presenting at workshops and conferences.
- Conduct a pilot project to implement and test metadata to convey persistence commitments between providers and users.
- Support persistently-identified metadata vocabulary terms by
- hosting the crowd-sourced YAMZ.net tool and
- building a community of contributors and developers.