UC Curation Center
UC3 is a creative partnership bringing together the expertise and resources of the University of California. Together we provide high quality and cost-effective solutions that enable campus constituencies — museums, libraries, archives, academic departments, research units, and individual researchers — to have direct control over the management, curation, and preservation of the information resources underpinning their scholarly activities.
For more information about UC3 and our services, see our website. For specifications, documentation and technical information, see below.
- ARK: Archival Resource Key
- NOID: Nice Opaque Identifier (Minter and Name Resolver)
- N2T: Name-to-Thing
- CAN: A Simple File System-Based Object Store
- Checkm: A Checksum-based Manifest Format
- D-flat: A Simple File System Convention for Digital Object Storage
- LockIt: A Simple File-based Convention for Resource Locking
- Namaste: Directory Description with Namaste Tags
- PairTree: Object Storage
- ReDD: Reverse Directory Deltas