Digital curation is the set of policies and practices aimed at maintaining and adding value to authentic digital resources for use now and into the future. The curation concepts underlying UC3's activities are described here. UC3 is developing Merritt, an innovative curation infrastructure in which to manage our stakeholders' digital content. The concept of emergent micro-services that informs this infrastructure is described here.
- Curation micro-services handout Rev. 0.4 (2010-08-13)
- UC3 Curation Foundations Rev 0.13 (2010-03-25)
- Merritt: An Emergent Micro-services Approach to Digital Curation Infrastructure Rev. 0.6 (2010-03-25)
- Stephen Abrams, Patricia Cruse, John Kunze, and David Minor, "Curation micro-services: A pipeline metaphor for repositories," OR 2010, The 5th International Conference on Open Repositories, Madrid, July 6-9, 2010
- "Curation micro-services: "It's a series of tubes", Curate Camp, Berkeley, August 16-17, 2010
- "Curation micro-services", lightning talk at iPRES 2010, Vienna, September 19-24, 2010