A Ruby library for submitting objects to the Merritt ingest system has been developed; please see the bitbucket page http://bitbucket.org/merritt/mrt-ingest-ruby/ for more information.
Programmatic submission to the Ingest service can be made using the API. As described in the Ingest specification document, the request arguments are:
Using the secure https connection with curl may require additional certificates. Please contact UC3 with any questions.
The steps to submitting content using METS:
4) We will retrieve the list and ingest the METS documents.
Provide status of a Merritt Ingest submission during and after processing. Status responses include:
- PENDING: Queued for Ingest service
- CONSUMED: Currently in process
- COMPLETED: Successfully processed
- FAILED: Unsuccessfully processed
Polling REST API