ARKs are URLs designed to support the persistent, long-term access to information objects
- Service URL: httpshttp://confluencen2t.ucop.edunet/display/Curation/ARKe/ark_ids.html
- Contact: John Kunze or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://groups.google.com/group/arks-forum
JHOVE2 is an open source next-generation application and framework for format-aware characterization.
Unified Digital Format Registry (UDFR)
The UDFR was a rknowledge knowledge base of file format representation information for use by the digital preservation community.
- Merritt and Long-term Preservation Rev. 1.06 2013‐09‐182013?09?18
- Curation micro-services handout Rev. 0.4 (2010-08-13)
- UC3 Curation Foundations Rev 0.13 (2010-03-25)
- Merritt: An Emergent Micro-services Approach to Digital Curation Infrastructure Rev. 0.6 (2010-03-25)
- Stephen Abrams, Patricia Cruse, John Kunze, and David Minor, "Curation micro-services: A pipeline metaphor for repositories," OR 2010, The 5th International Conference on Open Repositories, Madrid, July 6-9, 2010
- "Curation micro-services: "It's a series of tubes", Curate Camp, Berkeley, August 16-17, 2010
- "Curation micro-services", lightning talk at iPRES 2010, Vienna, September 19-24, 2010