Will meet with Daniella and Scott to discuss timed release background information and homepage status.
First draft wireframes for timed release due
Large file download process improvements due. DL, JL, and RH will discuss next phase stuff.
Admin layer wireframes due? (Need to confirm)
- Wireframes for timed release. Completed
- Improvements for large file download process. Completed
- Accessibility check for data paper PDF. Completed
- Wireframes for manifest workflow
- Wireframes for admin layer
- Wireframes for homepage
dash-timed-release_v2_notes.pdf Timed release with interaction notes in yellow
dash-timed-release_v2.pdf Timed release without notes
dash_large_file_v1.pdf Large file download process improvements
- Initial desire was to just change the homepage content that was added after Glenn created the design, i.e., the Why Share? and Why Use? sections.
- JL has recommended looking at the homepage as a whole. Spot-changing design will not be effective.
- Timed release is now a greater priority than the homepage. Homepage work will continue in the background.
- The generated data paper PDFs are not tagged PDFs. As such, they are not accessible.
- Next up:
Cloud integration and Admin layer
- Next up: DASH Manifest UI/UX