3.5 Contracts, Licenses and Liabilities
- 3.5.1 - The repository shall have and maintain appropriate contracts or deposit agreements for digital materials that it manages, preserves, and/or to which it provides access.
- 188.8.131.52 - The repository shall have contracts or deposit agreements which specify and transfer all necessary preservation rights, and those rights transferred shall be documented.
- 184.108.40.206 - The repository shall have specified all appropriate aspects of acquisition, maintenance, access, and withdrawal in written agreements with depositors and other relevant parties.
- 220.127.116.11 - The repository shall have written policies that indicate when it accepts preservation responsibility for contents of each set of submitted data objects.
- 18.104.22.168 - The repository shall have policies in place to address liability and challenges to ownership/rights.
- 3.5.2 - The repository shall track and manage intellectual property rights and restrictions on use of repository content as required by deposit agreement, contract, or license.