3.3. Procedural Accountability & Preservation Policy Framework
- 3.3.1 - The repository shall have defined its Designated Community and associated knowledge base(s) and shall have these definitions appropriately accessible.
- 3.3.2 - The repository shall have Preservation Policies in place to ensure its Preservation Strategic Plan will be met.
- 126.96.36.199 - The repository shall have mechanisms for review, update, and ongoing development of its Preservation Policies as the repository grows and as technology and community practice evolve.
- 3.3.3 - The repository shall have a documented history of the changes to its operations, procedures, software, and hardware.
- 3.3.4 - The repository shall commit to transparency and accountability in all actions supporting the operation and management of the repository that affect the preservation of digital content over time.
- 3.3.5 - The repository shall define, collect, track, and appropriately provide its information integrity measurements.
- 3.3.6 - The repository shall commit to a regular schedule of self-assessment and external certification.