3.1 Governance & Organizational Viability
- 3.1.1 - The repository shall have a mission statement that reflects a commitment to the preservation of, long term retention of, management of, and access to digital information.
- 3.1.2 - The repository shall have a Preservation Strategic Plan that defines the approach the repository will take in the long-term support of its mission.
- 18.104.22.168 - The repository shall have an appropriate, formal succession plan, contingency plans, and/or escrow arrangements in place in case the repository ceases to operate or the governing or funding institution substantially changes its scope.
- 22.214.171.124 - The repository shall monitor its organizational environment to determine when to execute its formal succession plan, contingency plans, and/or escrow arrangements.
- 3.1.3 - The repository shall have a Collection Policy or other document that specifies the type of information it will preserve, retain, manage and provide access to.