|Intro||Initial Research-COinS||Initial Research-Social Networking||Second-level Research||Data Analysis||Where Do We Go from Here?||Home Page|
- WorldCat, see full record page
- CiteULike, see German homepage
- Living Reviews in relativity, see search result
- Nationally Licensed Databases hosted at GBV, see record
- D5 MPI-INF Publications, see results page
- Code4Lib journal, see information
- VuFind Open Source OPAC system. Here's an example link
- a simple pyblosxom plugin now renders COinS
- VTLS has a COinS script for iPortal.
- Eric Lease Morgan's Really Rudimentary Catalog has implemented COinS for items with ISBN numbers. Try an example page.
- refbase is a web-based, platform-independent, multi-user interface for managing scientific literature & citations.
- Peter Binkley's plugin allows you to refer to external sources within a post
- Zotero's plugin (by Sean Takats) generates self-referential COinS for each post as an alternative to Binkley's UnAPI plugin.
- The Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA)
- Cite this article / article bibliographic details pages
- References that use citation templates
- see notes section in the article about Sickle-cell disease
- MRS Internet Journal of Nitride Semiconductor Research 4000+ page Reference Database Pages
- Citebase - Citebase Search is a search and citation analysis tool for the free, online research literature.
- Hubmed - An alternative interface to the PubMed medical literature database.
- The law journal index Current Law Journal Content has added COinS into its Table of Contents records
- Zetoc provides access to the British Library's Electronic Table of Contents of around 20,000 current journals and around 16,000 conference proceedings published per year.
- The Copac V3 Experimental Interface now has COinS (ContextObjects in Spans) in the Full Record display.
- The Lunar and Planetary Institute is now using COinS. For example, see the New additions page
- The West Midland Bird Club is using COinS.
- Open Context is a free, open access resource for the electronic publication of primary field research from archaeology and related disciplines.
- Hundreds of COinS Browser Extensions for Your Library are available, thanks to some cooperation with the OCLC OpenURL Resolver Registry.
- Alf Eaton's Greasemonkey script for processing COinS
- Virginia Tech's LibX is a Firefox extension that provides direct access to your library's resources. It includes a toolbar and a right-click context menu. It support searches against the library catalog (OPAC) as well as against an OpenURL linking server (which provides copies of works to which your library has access.)
- COinS Documentation - specification of COinS standard
- COinS Generator - enter bibliographic metadata of a publication and create a COinS
- OpenURL Referrer from Openly Informatics - Firefox extension to replace a COinS by an OpenURL link
http://vlib.mpg.de/sfx-coins.html, accessed August 17, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COinS#Sites_which_embed_COinS, accessed August 17, 2008
http://ocoins.info/#id3205609424, accessed August 17, 2008